April 29, 2019
Jarad Higgins was born December 2, 1998, in Chicago, Illinois. He is better known by his stage name Juice Wrld (Juice WRLD – “Juice World”). Juice WRLD is an American rapper, artist, and songwriter. In 2018, he broke into the standard with his singles “Lucid Dreams” and “All Girls Are the Same”. Also, he is marked to Lil Bibby’s Grade A Productions and Interscope Records. Higgins’ presentation and debut studio album Goodbye & Good Riddance released on May 23, 2018, was amazing. So the album crested at number four on the Billboard 200 while the majority of his singles have charted on the Billboard Hot 100. But “Lucid Dreams”, the album’s second single, was the best, topping at number two and achieving further worlds accomplishment than he’s other releases.
Juice WRLD Facts
- Juice WRLD was born December 2, 1998 – so he is now 20-years of age.
- Juice WRLD is accounted for to be worth around $3m in 2018, as indicated by Celebrity Net Worth. Anyway following the tremendous achievement of his melody ‘Lucid Dreams’ and his record manages Interscope, his total assets are set to rocket!
- So his true name is Jared Higgins! Anyway, the rapper passes by Juice WRLD – dropping the “o” from his stage name.
- He is born and came from Chicago, Illinois.
- Juice WRLD is genuinely a craftsman of the “Soundcloud age” and regularly transfers new music to his official record. Be that as it may, the ‘Lucid Dreams’ vocalist can be found under the username “juicehead”. As of now, his whole inventory is transfer for fans.
- Juice WRLD released his introduction project ‘999’ in 2017, which incorporated his hit single ‘Lucid Dreams’. Also, the melody, which is produced by Nick Mira, increased more than 1 million plays on Soundcloud and pulled in the consideration of real record names. So after that WRLD signed to Interscope.
- Albeit ‘Clear Dream’s showed up on Juice WRLD’s 2017 presentation project ‘999’, the appealing single was released in May 2018. Also, the melody debut on the Billboard 100 chart at 74 place, before later claiming at 6 place. The official music video, directed by Cole Bennett, presently has more than 26 million views.